Wednesday, August 3, 2011

 you crazy dreamers [uk] REVIEW of the Poquito Pioneer...


"...if i had to choose my album of the year now, it would be this one because it brings me joy on so many levels. Musically it’s outstanding, it has immense atmosphere and each listen brings me new pleasures and it continually keeps me guessing. It’s such a forward thinking album with so many levels it’s very easy to go overboard and just make what is essentially noise but they, (he?) seems to know when enough is enough and has created something so astonishing it’s actually impossible to describe it in words, it needs to be heard for it to make any sense. It’s something rather beautiful."


"The psychedelic nature of the album has your imagination running wild because the album slowly feeds you nuggets of sound, a distant voice or an echo but for me it’s the overwhelming beauty that makes this album so great, so, so beautiful. Sometimes just the horns is enough to be completely overwhelmed but when you add snippets of crackle and hypnotic sounds  to such devastating effect it takes you places that most music doesn’t."
by Geordie 8/3/11


...wow, know I'm not a cowboy because I'm blushing, thanks!
to read more, go here...
http://youcrazydreamers.com/2011/08/03/jjango-cleefworth-morriconez-the-poquito-pioneer/